07/10/2016 Version 0,99
- Almost ready for version 1. A new help article has been written here
- Green dot will appear if user is online
- New video tutorial on how to use the app here
07/06/2016 Version 0,95
- We are currently developing and collecting data for analytics!
- Sub menus on the sidebar has changed style.
- Chat has gotten a visual upgrade.
06/9/2016 Version 0,8
- You asked for it and we made it. Now you can message users you aren't partners with.
06/9/2016 Version 0,8
- You can now upload a profile picture. - We no longer use Gravatar.
- "Explore" now suggest you to search on users on the same field as you.
- Adding partners gives a small warning if you aren't in the same field with the new partner.
05/29/2016 Version 0,7
- Partners list now sorts by highest ratio
- Small help box pops up after 30 sec for everyone that haven't completed the "to do" list
05/19/2016 Version 0,65
- You can now delete your profile
- We cleaned up on the dashboard
05/14/2016 Version 0,6
- We have added a F.A.Q.
- There's now a few help links around the app
05/12/2016 Version 0,55
- Cool update! Now with chat rooms for each categories
05/10/2016 Version 0,5
- We updated the niche categories! Added lifestyle, food, traveling. Removed "pets". Changed "design" to "design and photography"
- For fun we show latest created user on the front page and latest logged in users on the dashboard.
05/07/2016 Version 0,4
- We created a few more "what to do" on the home site.
- We created a burger bar for people on the mobile!
- Fixed a bug where visitors where counted wrong.
05/05/2016 Version 0,35
- Fixed a bug - you can now delete links
- Fixed a bug where myLinks data "total count" where counted wrong.
05/04/2016 Version 0,3
- Added a small chat site function
05/03/2016 Version 0,2
- Added this update log.
- You can now view a users links without being partner with them.
- "Watch link" now opens in a new browser, as suggested.
- "Explore partners" now orders users by ratio from high to low! :)
We are listening. Suggest updates or features here , or join in our Facebook group here a place for creators to connect. Ask questions, post ideas and help each other grow.